Join us this summer from 6-10 August at the Great British Beer Festival for the live beer experience! Choose from over 1,000 British and international beers, ciders and perries, alongside our fabulous wine and gin bar (new for 2019). This year we take you on a journey from the smallest seed to the perfect pint, so come and experience the natural magic of grain to glass, while enjoying live music, delicious street food and our incredible selection of only the finest beers available.
Buy your tickets
- Buy in advance and save (tickets are £14 on the door).
- Tuesday to Friday – £11 Saturday – £9
- CAMRA members receive a £2 discount with valid discount code.
- VIP tickets are available Wednesday to Saturday and with only 300 available each day be sure to get yours early to avoid missing out!
- All VIP tickets include fast track entrance, VIP seating on the festival floor, your souvenir festival glass, and £15 of beer tokens to get you started.
- The VIP Package can only be purchased in advance and includes single entry to one session.
- Bring your friends along and save on tickets with our buy 5 get one free offer. No code needed, simply choose this option when purchasing.
- Tuesday to Friday – £55 (£9.17 pp)
- Saturday – £45 (£7.50 pp)
- Enjoy the festival to the max with our season ticket, guaranteeing you entry to every public session plus the trade session for £29.
CAMRA Branch Discount
- New for 2019 is our CAMRA branch discount! Get 15 tickets for the price of 10, exclusive to CAMRA branch members. Please contact your local branch to book.
- Tuesday to Friday – £110 (£7.33 pp)
- Saturday – £90 (£6 pp)
CAMRA Member discount
To get your CAMRA discount on your tickets you will need to enter your promotional code on the first page when purchasing. Your promotional code has been emailed to you- if you haven’t received this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number. The discount code is not the same as your membership number.
Tuesday 6th August – 12 noon-5pm (Trade Session)
Tuesday 6th August – 5pm-10:30pm (Public Session)
Wednesday 7th August – 12 noon-10:30pm
Thursday 8th August – 12 noon-10:30pm
Friday 9th August – 12 noon-10:30pm
Saturday 10th August – 11am-7:00pm
Last Admission: half an hour before close.
Become a CAMRA member
Join CAMRA today to make great savings, and champion great beer and pubs all year round!
As a member, enjoy discount ticket rate to the Great British Beer Festival 2019, as well as free or discounted entry to a further 180 beer festivals nationwide, together with beer vouchers, real ale and cider discounts at over 3,500 pubs across the country, a quarterly BEER magazine, monthly What’s Brewing newspaper, and so much more!